COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) - Information for our future Guests
Written by Spiros Laskaris on Tuesday March 10, 2020
Our Hotel -
COVID, COVID19, Coronavirus, Sars-CoV-2
Οur season hotel is closed all the winter. We open at the end of May
For this reason and until the start of the summer season, COVID 19 does not concern our hotel at all.
We would like to inform our prospective guests and those who have already made a reservation at our hotel that, we have taken all necessary safety and hygiene measures to prevent the transmission of infections, so your holidays at our hotel will not disturbed for any reason and will be absolutely safe.
Our staff, who will always be there to inform and respond to your queries, has been trained to provide you with the highest hygiene.
Specifically already planned in our hotel:
- Good ventilation of all areas,
- Frequent preventive cleaning and disinfection of all areas but also of all special places where many visitors are in contact (eg button lighting),
- Special management of the whole food processing chain which are offered at our hotel,
- Intensify our pool water quality controls,
- Εasy access to running water and soap.
But whatever we do, and whatever precautions we take, will have no effect unless you, too, help us by observing all the hygiene measures that the World Health Organization (WHO) advises, and these are:
- The first line of defense against infections is careful hand hygiene. Frequent hand washing with soap and water is recommended. If the hands are not visibly soiled, an alternative alcoholic solution (e.g. alcohol 70 ° C) may be used. The use of gloves does not replace hand washing.
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact of hands with mouth, nose or eyes to prevent germ spreading.
- Avoid close contact (1-2 meters distance) with patients with respiratory symptoms.
We would like to inform you that our partners are at the forefront of daily information about the virus in Greece.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would like to inform you that our partners are at the forefront of updating the virus in Greece every day.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.« The Carnival event program 2019 -